Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Any MOC suggestion for a decent sized Star Destroyer?

DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,035
Hey everybody,
i recently stumbled over 'Raskolnikov's' Instructions for his 15k pieces Star Destroyer. It looks pretty nice,but since i would display it,i don't need the interieur (which added probably about 2-3000 pieces),so are there any other Star Destroyer MOCs out there with available Instructions? Preferably a little bit bigger than the Official UCS Version!

Comments

• caterham7caterham7 UkMember Posts: 276
    Stumbled across that too this week, decided to give it a go.

Why not get the instructions and spend time eliminating the interior parts you don't need from the inventory as a side project!!!!!!!?
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,035
    caterham7 said:
    Stumbled across that too this week, decided to give it a go.

Why not get the instructions and spend time eliminating the interior parts you don't need from the inventory as a side project!!!!!!!?
    Puh that seems to be a lot of work to do! I'm also not sure if the structure may suffer if i remove the interieur on my own?!