Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS (UK/EU/WW): Arvo Brothers Kaneda's Bike with book and unused original stickers

DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 327
After spending a few (or more) years collecting all the parts, I have finally completed Arvo Brothers Kaneda's Bike. Selling because I have 15month old twins who are expensive and I need to focus my LEGO collection (according to my other half!)

Sale Includes -

Manual in very good condition, marked in pencil at the inventory pages as I spent ages collecting the parts.
Unused original sticker sheet.
Front Fork naked version
Front Fork covered version
Main body bike.

This allows either version of the forks to be used with the main bike body without having to cannibalise for parts. Only one!!! part missing due to my failure to find it in my collection after ordering it twice from different sellers and still managing to misplace it again.  The 2x2 trans tile is missing as I've used 2x  1x2 trans clear tiles.  If I find the 2x2 tiles I will include them or post them separately as I have no use for them other than for this bike ahh.   Everything else is as per the book.

Mix of new (when I bought them) and used parts but none are trashed parts, used but in good condition is the lowest level of part condition.

The HTF parts are all there e.g:
  1. Ferrari 1:8 rear tyre (was NEW when I bought it) #32296
  2. 2 x RED scala 5x5 dishes.
  3. 2 x  Black Windshield 3x6x1 #62360 (now HTF because of Arvo's Alien Project)
  4. 1 x RED RC Train wheel spoked #8548gb
  5. 1 x  X-Pod RED bottom Cap #47676
  6. 6 x X-Pod RED top cap #47675
  7. 2 x RED Turntable 2x2x2 #41533

Unused Stickers

Willing to post worldwide if P&P covered although I'm based in the UK.

PM with offers :-)  I also have spares of some of the HTF parts and some of the other parts if anyone is looking for something as I have a few doubles due to ordering when sleep deprived!

Thanks,

Elspeth De Montes
kidatheartricecakepalmers9grbsnowhitie

Comments