Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from a Canadian classic castle fan!

WolfpackBanditWolfpackBandit CanadaMember Posts: 7
edited August 15 in Introduce yourself
Hello, everyone!

I've had a Brickset account for the past 5 years, but somehow I refrained from joining the forums until now.

I'm an AFOL and a CCCF - a Canadian classic castle fan. ;) I've been a Lego fan for as long as I can remember; my first sets were 6264 Forbidden Cove and 4151 Girl's Freestyle Set.

As you can tell from my username, I'm a big fan of classic castle. I was lucky enough to grow up with two older brothers who had a Lego collection that I still own to this day. They had 6075 Wolfpack Tower, 6066 Camouflaged Outpost, and 6071 Forestmen's Crossing, which became my favourite childhood Lego sets.

Now as an AFOL, I still gravitate toward older sets, although I do enjoy newer themes, especially the Creator line.

Hope to see you all around!
JRL

Comments