Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hyoga introduction

HyogaHyoga JapanMember Posts: 7
Hello,

I recently came out of the dark age at an already ripe age for that kind of thing. I spent nearly 20 years in the dark actually.
I played with Lego City as a kid, with a castle set I couldn't find in the mess I left at my parents's house, and a lot with Technic in middle and high school, trying to build my own stuff.
Busy with studies, I lost my way, and sometimes I was glancing at Lego displays in toy stores, but could only find strange things that didn't appeal. I thiunk I actually managed to never notice there were Star Wars sets until about last year, when I saw a used Death Star in a shop. Then I looked at the lego shop, found the Star Wars stuff, then the Prsche, the Saturn, and plenty of gorgeous sets. And now I'm back. Curse you, Lego.

Comments