Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

2018 Lego sets to buy

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 173
Hello guys and girls, time for another one of this post. What will you be buying in 2018? 
-Well for starters there are the new SW Rebels (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=844355969054361&id=180356405454324) season 4 sets and the possibilities look delicious: a new Walker that shoots electric attacks, X-Wing, Mandalorian/Rebel/StormTrooper Battle Packs, Saw Guerrera with one of his pals, etc;
-If I can't buy Ninjago City by years end I will so buy it next year along with the Old Fishing Store;
-I will amend this post with confirmed by Lego Creator, City, TLNM and other sets that are still blacked out on Brickset and have only their tentative names revealed.

Comments