Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

US Only: UCS Millenium Falcon Brochure(s) and more!

starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 347
edited September 8 in Marketplace
Managed to pick up a couple extra copies of these on my multiple recent trips to my local Lego store, and thought a couple of you out there might enjoy them! I have a fair amount, so supply is not an issue. Not looking for much in trade, just a small set or polybag from the Star Wars theme (preferably from my wanted list found here https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-starwars4ever2 ) I also have 1 copy of the poster given out on the first day, along with 2 copies of the #5004933 Build to learn polybag as well. Also have a variety of other random polys, sets, and CMF's available if you have a slightly bigger item to trade. More picture can be provided upon request. Just message me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Comments