Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

List of offers is missing

PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 2,755
@Huw A while back there was a menu option for a list of all the current offers which LEGO were running, in a nice 'calendar'-style format. I can't seem to find it now. Has it been removed?

Comments

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 2,755
    edited September 8
    Nevermind, I found it under 'Top Lego bargains'. I'd assumed that was solely for, well, bargains... Is there really just the one offer on though, until the end of October?

Oh and isn't it always the way that you find what you're looking for just after you announce you can't find it?
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 1,424
    edited September 8
    There's for the moment indeed only that one offer. From Sept 15 there's also #30609 Lloyd free with purchases over EUR30/GBP25, but that's in-store only, hence I guess why not listed on that Brickset page. But that's all that is confirmed so far.

You can also see all the current and upcoming European S@H promotions, including the calendar vouchers, in this thread.

For your final question: yes, of course. Duh ;)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 5,847
    Yes it's gone a bit quiet on the offers front this month. Perhaps there's enough going on what with Star Wars and BIG set releases.