Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FT, (UK): Lego Blocks Magazine Issues 01-35 + Pilot Issue & Collectors Pilot Issue. 38 In Total

I am having a bit of a Lego clear out and I would like to see if anyone would trade my collection of Blocks magazines for a sealed #21309 Lego Saturn 5 Rocket.

I have all 35 issues so far plus the pilot edition & collectors pilot edition, also I have both of the different issue 4 cover magazine, (Birds & UCS Slave 1), I want them to go as 1 set so please do not ask for individual issues....sorry.

Each issue was lightly read once and then stored flat out of the light so each issue is 99.9% minty fresh.

I have now place them all in a 19Ltr "Really Useful Box" which I will ship the magazines in and is included in the trade.
To keep postage as low as possible I would only trade with-in the UK as the whole bundle including the RUB box is 12.5Kg not including packaging.

If a trade is agreed I will cover the postage to the trader, (OUCH !) & trader covers postage of the Saturn 5 to me.

If a trade doesn't come I will put the magazines on ebay.

Many thanks for your time :)