Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Any Bricksetters going to Skaerbaek? Can you give me some Billund recommendations?

MeganLMeganL California, USAMember Posts: 47
edited September 15 in Community and Events
I'm heading over the pond to Denmark next week for my second Skaerbaek Fan Weekend.  As luck would have it I'm staying in Billund for two nights - one before heading to SFW and one after.  I've never had extra time when I've been in Billund, so I've never had the chance to check out restaurants or shops.  Where should I start?  Any recommendations?

Would also love to know what Bricksetters will be there!

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 5,804
    The best place to eat is the bakery along the road from OKK's house. Everywhere else sells steak and pizza. I think I've tried most and there's not much to choose between them.

The Lalandia pool/leisure complex, close to the park entrance, is worth having a look inside. There are restaurants in it but I've not tried any.