Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from NC

kbwkbw NCMember Posts: 106
edited September 20 in Introduce yourself
Been on here for about a month, but haven't properly introduced myself. I'm 37 and grew up playing with Lego. Always loved it, but interests changed as I got older. More fishing and outdoor activities. At any rate, I have a toddler now and we took him to Legoland during our family trip to CA this summer. We walked through the flagship store in the park and I was just blown away by all the cool sets. I couldn't believe how many were more adult themed. I always knew about the Star Wars UCS stuff and had drooled over them at a younger age. At any rate, when I returned home, I started digging around and looking at the sets. Got into modulars and have really enjoyed it. My son loves checking them out and loves anything construction related. I've found the building is a great stress reducer and just an enjoyable thing to do when I'm not riding my bike or hitting the trout stream. I've enjoyed the boards so far and look forward to keep contributing!

Comments