Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hey from the UK (Wiltshire)

Cavalady1Cavalady1 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 4
Hi all!

I've (F34) been back into Lego for several years now and have been using Brickset and this forum, as a lurker, for a while. Currently ranked 4104 on Brickset. My collection includes the following:
Pharaoh's Quest
Scooby Doo
Monster Fighters
Spongebob
Atlantis
Harry Potter
Superheroes
Batman Movie
Lego Movie
CMFs
Ideas
Advanced (including Sopwith Camel, Tower Bridge, VW camper, VW Beetle, Mini Cooper, Pet Shop, Palace Cinema, Parisian Restaurant and Detective's Office)
And loads of other stuff

Currently in the process of listing and selling my small Star Wars collection and tons of other random sets that I don't want to keep.

My favourite theme has got to be Monster Fighters, I have the Haunted House and it is my favourite piece in my whole collection. This followed closely by the Sopwith and all the Expert Creator buildings. Loving the new Ninjago movie sets although I'm yet to purchase any. Also Lego Batman Movie has some really colourful, fun sets.

So many sets I'd love to buy. Seems Lego are on a wonder-build run that my purse just can't keep up with, unfortunately.

Next purchase when I'm rich: Old Fishing Shop (if it's still available by then!)
AllBrickricecake

Comments