Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Berkshire

70sLegoFan70sLegoFan A living room floor in the UKMember Posts: 3
Hello, my name is Phil.    It has been one day since I last constructed some Lego.

After a 30+ year hiatus from serious Lego sessions, ignoring minor blips such as building the Space Needle, Star Wars Advent Calendar.   Visiting Legoland with my 2 and 4 year olds and chatting with friends and family about Lego Star Wars has rebooted my passion.   I shall leave Lego Friends to my daughter, be sharing various builds with her over the last year was the final straw.

Started with the Rebel X-Wing, and finally got my hands on the UCS Millennium Falcon last Friday thanks to a tip off from a friend.

Now I am off to buy trays, organisers, zip lock bags, etc but I foresee many an evening on the living room carpet reliving my youth.   Next stop the loft to find and sort my 70s Lego.
Addicted2Oxygen

Comments