Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Cardiff (UK)

Hi all :)

I've been lurking for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself.  Both myself and my hubby appear to be reliving our childhood and have joined our daughters (8 & 6) in there love of all things Lego.  

I've fallen in love with the modulars and have managed to pick most of the recent ones up, just trying to stop myself from heading to ebay for the missing ones!

Hubby is into Superheros, Star Wars and Ninjago so lots of choice and in the past few months he's even got over his fear of letting the girls lego friends and DC Superhero girls move into the death star!

Looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable on all things Lego and contributing as opposed to lurking!

LostInTranslation

Comments