Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello fellow Minifigs!

Game_onGame_on USAMember Posts: 20
Hello everyone, I'm Game_on, another long time hopeless Lego fanatic. (The first set I can recall having is 452!)

I joined up quite a while ago, but finally have some time to start nosing around the site.

I've been into Lego's for a while now, but really started getting back into them recently when my kids started to show an interest them.  Last thanksgiving my youngest helped me put together 75105, and then over the summer they both wanted to help me as I built the 10243.  Now I have to fight them off any time I come home with a new set to work on. 

Not a bad thing, but when you are trying to de-stress at the end of the day its not helpful listening to them argue who gets to do the next step. 

Beyond that I'm a video game playing, coffee addict, desk drone.

So, now its off to go explore the forums!

Comments