Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball - SumoLego Edition, Part Deux

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 7,849
edited September 29 in Everything else LEGO
Greetings Bricksetters...

I have been called upon to do the weekly Bonusball Extravaganza!  

The first fifty nine (59) unique posts get a number for Saturday's UK Lottery Draw.  I'm sure someone can post the winning number on Saturday, as I still haven't been able to figure out which one is the correct one.

As I have a wide variety of extra sets, polys, figures and Lego-related whatnot in my inventory, the prize will be a bit of a "winner's choice".  The only condition will be that whatever prize the lucky winner chooses - it will be revealed further below in thread.

The question is simple - Is there another set that you would consider spending $799.99 of your hard-earned or ill-gotten cash?

(This presumes the 'best' possible version on the same scale and piece count as the Ultimate Collector's Series Millennium Falcon.)

My answer - the Serenity.  Or a scaled-up version of Voltron.

(Sorry for the late posting!)
MasterBeefykezsnowhitieLegogramGoldchainsricecakeSirBenMAGNINOMINISUMBRAvizzitorbandit778BumblepantsLEGO_Dad77SeijiAmasawaWookie2GothamConstructionCo

Comments