Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(US) For Trade - (H) Lester Polybags (W) SW Poly offers, PayPal

B1uesevenB1ueseven SeattleMember Posts: 2
edited October 5 in Marketplace
Just as the title says. I'm a new poster here but have been around Brickset for awhile. Not sure how to go about presenting reputation but figure I'll find that out in time. 

Now, basically I have a few Lester bags that I'm looking to trade or sell, starting with 10 of them, for slightly rarer and older SW polys/figs that I may have missed out on in my dark ages, etc. Number one on my list is the Chrome Stormtrooper.

At any rate, I hope I presented this outright. My figures are on eBay now, as the only US seller in case you wanted to see them, and I also do have a thread on another website (BP) dedicated to this stuff. Mods, hopefully I did all of this alright for my first real post.

Feel free to PM or offer here. Thanks!

EDIT: I won't be back in the US until Oct 14, so orders would more than likely be shipped out on Oct 16. 

Comments