Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FOR SALE LEGO LESTER POLY BAG 40308 IN THE USA

oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 1,906
    Hello, USA Brickset members. I, as well as others in the US and Canada have been trying to get a hold of this poly since it first came out without much luck. I have purchased a lot on Ebay of 20 of them and am willing to sell them at cost plus shipping to those that would like them. I want two of them as always so the other 18 are up for grabs. I DO NOT have them in my possession yet but they should be on their way soon. The way I would like to do this is a limit of 2 per person unless too few people want them. I would need you to PM me if you want one or two and I will keep a list. When I actually get them I would need you to Paypal gift me your money and address so I can mail them to you. The cost I figure right now is about $18.04 each plus I think I can send them for about $2. So $40.00 total if you want two. Here is a link to the auction so you can see my cost and believe I'm not trying to make some huge profit on this.  Also, remember these cost 7 pounds in store so that's about $9.15 here in the US. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-x-Lego-40308-Lester-Minifigure-Polybag-Brand-New-And-Sealed/302480212454?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
OrmskirkBricksbandit778snowhitiemadforLEGOgmonkey76

Comments