Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - UK draw 13/10/2107

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 1,955
Gather round one and all, it's time for the weekly Bonus Ball. I'm a bit of a history buff and would like to know from you the following. Imagine you had to live in a different period, pre-Lego, pre-indoor plumming, pre-computers, when would you like to live?  I will give you the benefit of living to a ripe old age and you won't die from appendicitis or anything.

Prize-wise, I've not got much tagged 'historic' in my doubles list, except for a Battle Dwarf or a Highwayman from series 17. Even thought the battle dwarf is probably only historically correct in a stretch, you can choose between those two.

Simply answer the question, you then get a number based on your post  and 1st 59 answers get a number.  If your number then is drawn on this weekends UK national lottery bonus ball then you win. 

If you would like to volunteer for any of the coming weeks, feel free to drop me a PM, I think a lot of people enjoy these so would be fun to keep them going.
vizzitorGoldchainsMAGNINOMINISUMBRARainstorm26LegogramricecakeSeijiAmasawadonutboyMynattmessyGothamConstructionCocatwranglerstluxTheBigLegoskiLegoboysolid_stridernychromastoneMr_CrossMasterBeefy

Comments