Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

MOC PAGES

NEVER ABLE TO VIEW MOC PAGES WEBSITE IN LAST FEW YEARS (HARDLY AT ALL), NEARLY EVERY TIME I TRIED TO CONNECT TO MOC PAGES- KEEP GETTING SAME ERROR MESSAGE. IN ABOUT LAST 2 WEEKS- (NOT AT ALL), AND IVE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES. RECALL ENJOYING LOOKING AT CLASSIC CITY DISPLAYS BACK IN 2008 WHEN FIRST DECIDING TO GET BACK INTO LEGO (AFTER SEEING AMAZING NEW MODULARS GREEN GROCER & CAFE CORNER) TO BUILD ALL MY 1980'S LEGOS CLASSICS COLLECTION BACK UP AGAIN (TAKING ABOUT 2 MONTHS), PLUS ADDING MUCH NEW STUFF I MISSING FROM 1990-2007 ERA. PLANNING HUGE LEGO DISPLAY FULL OF CLASSIC BUILDINGS & CASTLES (& FEW OTHERS ITEMS MIXED IN) FOR 2017 WINTER PROJECT & PLAN TO DOCUMENT WITH PICTURES & VIDEOS WHEN IN PROGRESS THROUGH COMPLETION. SO THIS WHERE MY QUESTION ON MOC PAGES COMES IN. ANY OTHER WEBSITES (OTHER THAN YOUTUBE) LIKE MOC PAGES, WHICH FOCUSING MORE ON PICS/VIDEOS OF ENTIRE LARGE DISPLAYS (CITIES) THAN INDIVIDUAL CUSTOM ITEMS?

Comments

• peaceloverpeacelover USAMember Posts: 5
    for awesome classic city/trains/monorails displays, search MOC PAGES username 'erik kreuser' title- 'my lego city' & youtube video 'dec 2016 classic town layout' by username 'russell kirkpatrick'. (2 most inspirational pictures influencing my future display.)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 5,849
    @peacelover, may I suggest typing in normal case and break up into paragraphs, as it's very difficult to read a huge block  of upper case.

You're likely to receive more replies if you do so.

See what I mean:

Never able to view moc pages website in last few years (hardly at all), nearly every time i tried to connect to moc pages- keep getting same error message.

In about last 2 weeks- (not at all), and ive tried multiple times. Recall enjoying looking at classic city displays back in 2008 when first deciding to get back into lego (after seeing amazing new modulars green grocer & cafe corner) to build all my 1980's legos classics collection back up again (taking about 2 months), plus adding much new stuff i missing from 1990-2007 era.

Planning huge lego display full of classic buildings & castles (& few others items mixed in) for 2017 winter project & plan to document with pictures & videos when in progress through completion. So this where my question on moc pages comes in.

Any other websites (other than youtube) like moc pages, which focusing more on pics/videos of entire large displays (cities) than individual custom items? 
    Shibgmonkey76PaperballparkBumblepantsricecake
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 964
    MOCPages is working fine for me. The site does go down sometimes for maintenance, so my guess is that the last downed version of the site is stuck in your history. Clear your cookies and history and you should be good to go. :)