Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello, all. Are there parts lists/order forms for discontinued Star Wars UCS sets?

OverpaidSlackerOverpaidSlacker Upstate New YorkMember Posts: 1
New guy -- first post, so apologies if I'm asking dumb/noob questions.  No, I did not search the entire archives first.

I'm interested in several of the Star Wars UCS sets that are NLA and I'm wondering if there is a database somewhere of the parts lists for the kits, so that I could order them and build the sets (even if they don't have decals).

I've never ordered parts-in-bulk and I have no idea what I'm doing, so guidance would be appreciated.

Specifically, I'd like to get the plans for/buy the parts for/ build the following:

TIE Advanced 10175
Imperial Shuttle 10212
TIE Interceptor 7181
X-Wing 10240
X-Wing 7191
Star Destroyer 10030

It's not about the "collectability" of having an originally-issued kit; I'd just like to build these and have them for display.

Thanks in advance.

-jPp

Comments