Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Winter Village

I am currently building Emerald Night train and was wondering if anybody had considered or built the EN to go into a Winter Village setting.  Would this work size wise as regards the village buildings .  Also are the current tracks standard for all Lego trains.  Some tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 1,941
    If you have ever seen a steam train up close they absolutely massive in real life. So with the size of the EN it should look just fine or maybe a little small scale wise. All Lego tracks are the same size for all years but not all of them interchange well. 
    bubbles2360
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,235
    When I owned an EN I used to run it around the winter village, it looked great and fitted in nicely. Since I sold it I now use The Hogwarts Express and last years winter train, both look great, but very different :)
    bubbles2360