Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball 4th November 2017 The Speedman edition

Speedman29Speedman29 Brickswell CloseMember Posts: 658
edited November 3 in Everything else LEGO
For anybody wondering how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the below question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize. If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker. Although we take the UK lottery number, participation is not limited to Brickset Forum members from the UK!

This weekend is the London to Brighton veteran car run. A celebration of the 1896 Emancipation Run, when the UK speed limit was raised from a snails pace 2mph to a dizzy 14mph and you no longer needed a man with a red flag walking in front of you where ever you went. We're heading up to London on Saturday as they run a huge car show in Regent St where a hundred of the pre 1905 built cars are displayed along with other classics and supercars. The actual run starts at 6:50am on the Sunday, but a handful of the pre 1905 cars will be running passenger rides around London for some lucky competition winners on the Saturday lunchtime....Me, Mrs & Little Miss Speedman won one of these rides. We get a ride of a lifetime in a car that'll be at least 112 years old.

So this weeks question. Whats the best prize you've ever won in a competition?

This weeks prize will be a random polybag pulled from my stash by my daughter, unless I find something awesome in the LEGO shop Leicester Sq that we are also visiting on Saturday.

Don't forget, we are always looking for draw hosts so if you'd like to volunteer please get in touch with @snowhitie
vizzitorGothamConstructionCoLittleLoriTheOriginalSimonBdonutboyMrJ_NYcmrt1014ricecakeMaffyDFowlerBricks

Comments