Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS or FT, US only: Various Star Wars, Superheroes, and other sets

TheUltimateTFOLTheUltimateTFOL Texas, USAMember Posts: 148
As hesitant as I am to sell the items which I so vehemently collected over the years, other portions of my life beckon and I need to clear up space in my living room. The following sets are predominantly for sale, though I will accept trades from certain themes such as Mars Mission, Agents, Indiana Jones, and others. Feel free to message me with offers and prices.

21019 Eiffel Tower- Fully complete, box in good shape
8867 Jagged Jaws Reef- Almost fully complete, missing a few "detail pieces" that can be done without, box in good shape
6863 Batwing Battle Over Gotham City- Missing the bat bomb as well as a few other pieces, box in good shape
6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape- Fully complete, box in good shape
70005 Laval's Royal Fighter- Missing a few detail pieces as well as first instruction book, box in good shape
77531 Pirate Tank- Missing a few detail pieces, box in good shape
7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter- Missing multiple pieces, box in poor shape
8098 Clone Turbo Tank- Missing a few detail pieces, box has some tape marks but overall in good shape
9491Geonosian Cannon- Missing one of the large ring pieces, box in good shape