Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hi from Sweden!

Hi everyone! Today was my 16th birthday, a day I have been looking forward to a lot. I discovered Brickset four years ago, and ever since I have been checking it daily to stay on top of Lego-related things. Now, finally, am i able to participate in the forum discussions and I hope it will be a lot of fun. I've been lurking around on the site a lot, and it seems like a fantastic place to talk Lego.

OK, enough of what brought me here.

My main Lego interests:

Star Wars, City, Creator, some occasional CMF:s and any history-related theme (Castle, Pirates, Western etc.). I really enjoy MOC:ing so I tend to buy a lot of sets just for parts. I've been an active Lego Ideas member for 1,5 years as well. I've also tried to make some short stop-motion animations and they turned outway better than I was expecting, but at the moment I just don't have enough time on my hands to make more of them...

Well, I suppose that was all. Once again, I'm really excited to have joined the forum!

See ya!

Comments