Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Un-lurking in Louisiana, USA

wildcatwildcat LouisianaMember Posts: 4

Now that I have gotten such a quick response on a building question, I thought I should properly introduce myself.

I was never really into LEGO as a child and although I love Christmas and all the decorating it entails, I was never really into the whole Christmas Village thing.....until I discovered last December that LEGO has a whole Winter Village line...who knew!!!!?!??!?

So I feverishly started ordering sets, but it was too late to get a good display set up.  But THIS year will be phenomenal!

Then I discovered the modular buildings....I need something to build outside of the holiday season, right? 

I am determined to keep my collecting to Winter Village/Holiday and modular.  Wish me luck on that :)

Robin

Bumblepantssnowhitiedrdavewatfordkiki180703Johnyk668

Comments