Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball 11/11/2017 Goldchains Edition

I pity the fool that don't enter my sweepstakes!

This week, it is my turn to pay it forward, into what has become a tradition.  All thanks to the generosity and kindness of @bendybadger ; who started this for us. Thank you.

This weeks winner will receive their choice of one of two prize packs!  You can either win a Batman prize pack, including #5004928 Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman, #5004929 Batman Battle Pod, #30522 Batman in the Phantom Zone, and #30524 Batwing.  Or a City/Ninjago prize pack, including #5004940 City Jungle Minifigure Collection, #5004932 Travel Building Suitcase, #30608 Kendo Lloyd, and #5002144 Dareth vs Nindroid.  It will be your choice.

So, I've always been a huge television fan, and have always had a favorite show or shows that I watched religiously.  In the 80s, it was A-Team(of course).  In the 90s, I would always watch Beavis and Butthead, Seinfeld, and Law and Order.  Now I find myself always watching American Pickers whenever it is on, even if it is already one I have seen before.  So here is your question:  What television show or shows have been your favorite throughout the years?

Thanks! 

ricecakebandit778SeijiAmasawaLobotstluxSirBenvizzitorLittleLoriTXLegoguysnowhitieGothamConstructionCodonutboyLego_Star

Comments