Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

More diversity for minifigs!

losthadon09losthadon09 CanadaMember Posts: 2
edited November 13 in Brickset.com
A few things I feel should be applied.

The classic Lego Pirates monkey should be classified as a minifig. Just the monkey. Just saying.

Also, some Lego Dimensions fun pack extras could be considered minifigs (i.e. flying monkey).
Can anybody else think of some uncredited minifigs? :p

Star Wars droids, no matter the build, are classified as minifigs, so, I feel there should be more exceptions made!

Food for thought :D

Cheers

Comments

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 4,288
    You need to petition bricklink for this, all the minifigure data on brickset is pulled from bricklink.

Personally I tend to count brick build characters as minifigures too, like Groot from #76020 but I do get people preferring to keep some kind of standard definition - however bricklink can be massively inconsistent in what is counted as a minifig, I think this is mainly down to be user driven data.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 15,067
    It is not user driven data, inconsistencies are down to different catmins following their own views.