Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Victoria, Australia

SueButcherSueButcher AustraliaMember Posts: 18
My name is Susan, I'm a cartoonist, and like many cartoonists I like colourful and well-designed toys, which of course includes Lego. I collect mostly European classic System sets from 1960-72, including the early Planpacks. My collecting started thirty years ago when I attempted to rebuild my brother's 313 London Bus using parts found at swap meets and garage sales. (No Internet then!) By the time I'd found all the bits (getting enough old white windows was the problem) I'd amassed a huge pile of old bricks, so I started on some of the other early models. My collection got a boost recently from a friend who kindly gave me a broken but fixable blue 100 Motor and Battery Case, and I'm currently working on the 324 House with Garage, but I still only have half the required 53 4x2 blue slimbricks. I'll solve it eventually! I also design new models in the classic cubist style using only standard bricks.  

Comments