Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball 17 November 2017 - Luxembourg edition

stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 1,471
Before there's a panic again, yes: this week's Bonus Ball is here!

For anybody wondering how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the question below, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball. If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize. If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker. 

What's the prize this week, you ask? I don't know yet! But I'm sure I can make a match between the winner's wanted list and my boxes with polybags!

So, on to this week's question:

I'm currently constructing a house (well, a Lego room, with a house around it) and have reached the stage where we need to pick a colour for the facade. So far we have "no light/dark grey or white/grey combo", the current in-fashion colour schemes around here. It looks good when 1 house does it, not when all the houses in the street are grey! What colour (combo) would you paint your dream house?

Don't forget, we are always looking for draw hosts. So if you'd like to volunteer please drop @snowhitie a PM.
snowhitieLegoboyvizzitorLego_StarLobotGoldchainsricecakeGothamConstructionCoTheOriginalSimonBkiki180703Wookie2

Comments