Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Gauging interest in new Duplo 5511

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 347
Hello everyone.  I have a new in box, but with some outer wear/dents, a Duplo 5511 kit/assortment of pieces.  I'm not sure i want to sell it, but I see that these are "going for" between $100 and $200 on ebay (US).  Would anyone on here be interested in purchasing this?  What is a realistic price?  Thanks!

Comments

• gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 863
    I can't see spending anything on Duplo myself.  If i had kids to buy for I would just go down to my local store and get something new. I know some people like to use Duplo under LEGO In there citys to keep it 100% LEGO. I ever get the chance to build mine I'll probably just use plywood to build the framework and put LEGO on top. Good luck with your decision.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 15,242
    Realistic price is probably $30-40. There is absolutely nothing special about this box, it is not an old castle set or train set that someone will pay top dollar for, just plain bricks. I cannot see where you get $100-200 from, one is sitting unsold at $85 another past sale at $42.
    gmonkey76