Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

MOC instructions for Big Ben or Titanic (max. 10.000 bricks)

marsoemarsoe GermanyMember Posts: 2
Hello there,

if somebody knows where I can get instructions for a MOC Big Ben (or another tower that´s looks a bit like it, give me any suggestions) or the Titanic, please let me know. The set should have at least 5000 bricks, but not more than 10.000, because otherwise its too expensive for me. Thank you very much!

(Sorry for the pretty bad english, I´m from Germany and giving my best ^^)

Comments

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 2,790
    Erm, why do you want a MOC of Big Ben, when there is a very good set (#10253) which contains about 4200 pieces? You won't be able to build a 5000 piece MOC for less than it would cost you to buy the set.
    CCC
  • marsoemarsoe GermanyMember Posts: 2
    I already have this official lego set, but the tower is a little bite too small for me. I would like to build only the tower, it should be about 1,5 meters tall. It could look like this:

If you know any other instructions for a bigger tower, please let me know! The price is not so important, but it shouldn`t go over 1000€.

Thank you very much :)