Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball – 01Dec17 SeijiAmasawa Edition

SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 114
edited December 1 in Everything else LEGO

Q: The rampant shopping season is upon us. Name one of the most memorable deals you scored this year or from years past during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. You may explain why if the mood strikes.

A: Maybe 6 years ago, I scored 8 Duplo buckets for $7.5/each from S@H. It was rather alarming at first to have to store so many. But it’s been so handy having them as I always had something to give whenever an occasion came up. I’m glad to say that I’m giving the last bucket to a 1.5 year old cutie pie this Christmas. 

For anybody wondering how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the question and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball. If your number gets drawn on Saturday night, you win the prize. If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker (copied from @stlux).

Up for grabs this week is the Target mini Millennium Falcon ‘polybag’ misspellings and all.

Good luck!

PS I had to post early as I start work very soon.

BumblepantsLegoboysnowhitiericecakeLobotstluxredarmyTheFewkiki180703Lego_StarGothamConstructionCoGoldchains

Comments