Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Advent Calendar MOCs

legodad1legodad1 New ZealandMember Posts: 34
I've created a home-made Advent Calendar for my two girls (aged 6and10), partly inspired by last year's Brickset Advent Calendar competition. I'm quite chuffed with it, so thought I would share it. We're now up to day three. Day two is Mary in her kitchen.
Mary somewhat freaked out by the appearance of an angel in her kitchen.
I simply spray-painted a second-hand hand Lego Advent Calendar box, sprinkled on some 'starry' glitter, and added numbers to the doors with gold pen. It's been a fun project, especially seeing the enjoyment my girls and their friends get from it.

You're welcome to add your own custom Advent Calendar builds to this thread. Please keep it family friendly so our kids can enjoy seeing the community's unfolding creations too.
FowlerBricksMegtheCatSirBenricecakeLego_StarLostInTranslationFizyxomnium

Comments