Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

75192 Millennium Falcon Interior Modifications

shizzuhshizzuh AtlantaMember Posts: 1

Hello!  My first post here, so sorry if this is in the incorrect location, but I am excited to share my modifications!

I have tried to modify the structure of the vanilla model as little as possible.  I added some paneling for the floor to the already open back right section, and modified the top panel according to the instructions for the left top panel.  There were a few extra pieces needed but it was a very easy process.

The front right section did take a bit more tinkering as the panel I replaced with a removable piece was bearing some of the weight of the cockpit.  I did have to add some extra assembly around here to satisfy myself that the cockpit would not droop over time, but am satisfied with the modification. To make this complete I would now need to somehow beg Lego for some extra stickers to put on the hallway doors ;)

Unfortunately, I did not see an easy way of adding a cockpit-access hallway without significantly redesigning that part of the model, and that's beyond what I set out to do.  At some point however I would like to consider that as well as adding some interior to the docking port areas.

Also sorry for the poor lightning and picture quality, I hope to update this with some better images soon.  Hope you all like these!

IMG_8997

IMG_8998

IMG_8999

IMG_9001

IMG_9002

IMG_9003

IMG_9004

IMG_9006

IMG_9007

IMG_9008

IMG_9011

IMG_9012

IMG_9030

IMG_9031

IMG_9032

IMG_9033

IMG_9034

IMG_9035

IMG_9036

IMG_9037

IMG_9038

IMG_9039

IMG_9040

IMG_9041

IMG_9042

IMG_9043

IMG_9044

IMG_9045

IMG_9046

IMG_9048

She definitely dwarfs my other baby!

IMG_90169

Johnyk668MynattMAGNINOMINISUMBRAstluxSquirrelArmyRainstorm26FowlerBricks

Comments

• SquirrelArmySquirrelArmy UKMember Posts: 4
    Looks great. I’m very interested in your method of constructing the second lift off panel at the rear. Did you just mirror the method used on the left hand side of the Falcon as per the instructions given? Do you know if any other additional pieces are needed? 

Currently I have a battery back for engine LEDs situated in the engine room as the access is easier there but would prefer to have it in the empty room which you have converted to a bunk room.