Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball Bonanza - Snowhitie edition

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,071
The bonus ball is a bit late. I could say it's to keep you all on your toes, but I seemed to have trouble getting on the forum last night so I'm blaming external circumstances :)

Anyhoo, still plenty of time before the bonus ball is revealed tonight, so simply answer the question, and 1st 59 answers get a number. If your number then is drawn on this weekends UK national lottery bonus ball then you win, this is open worldwide.

It's the time of year, everyone together... yes, Christmas time is coming, carolls are being sung, mince pies and gingerbread men being baked, or barbies lighted on the other side of the world. I love music and especially Christmas songs. I usually buy myself a new Christmas Cd each year, not got one yet. So, which is your favourite Christmas CD? If you are a more modern person then me and do not play CD's, any album will do, or if you prefer to go for songs, feel free to just pick your favourite Christmas song (rendered by...).

Prize, I feel like it should be something Christmassy, but haven't got any of that lying around so it will have to be a Mixel.

If you would like to volunteer for hosting a bonusball, drop me a line.
LobotBumblepantsadiemcstluxGothamConstructionCoMAGNINOMINISUMBRALEGO_Dad77GallardoLUkiki180703COOLEGOricecakemessyLego_StarSumoLegoGoldchains

Comments