Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger bonus ball - brickedin Santa edition

brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 353
Welcome to the latest edition of the brickset Bendybadger bonus ball draw. Pretty sure most people know the drill now. Simply answer the question and the the first 59 responses will be entered in the draw to win some Christmas cheer. 

The prize - #30478 jolly Santa poly

The question - What is your favourite Christmas memory/tradition/thing? 

Completely non specific I know but it’s time to spread Christmas cheer!

To get things started - As a kid the thing I remember most is finding a stocking at the end of my bed. As soon as I woke up I would leg it into my mum and dads room where I would hop on the bed and dive in (to the stocking). Always remember being so excited and taking my time to enjoy it all, despite knowing that the main event was downstairs under the tree (and the box would have a familiar rattle). 
Moving on to now and we do exactly the same thing with my girls and I can’t wait to do it again.

Merry Christmas to everyone at brickset 

Ben
stluxLegoboyShibBumblepantsbandit778iso3200COOLEGOFowlerBricksGothamConstructionCoTheOriginalSimonBdatsunrobbiericecakeMAGNINOMINISUMBRAsnowhitietallblocktooLuLegoLobotLego__MinonSirBenvizzitorkezGoldchainsLego_Starkiki180703

Comments