Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Christmas Day Brickset Bonus... Bonusball - Santa Claus Edition

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 8,284
Aloha, fellow Bricksetters.  This is a special pseudo-incognito version of the Bonusball...

The first twenty five (25) unique posts get a number from a random number generator.  I'm not sure if there is a UK Lottery drawing today, so I'm not going to chance it.

Up for grabs is another Christmas themed prize... maybe bigger than the last, maybe not.

Given that I'm in the midst of a three-day Christmas Extravaganza, what's the best unexpected gift you received?  And it doesn't have to be one from this Holiday Season, but mine is.  (Thank you, Cathy!) 

Good luck everyone!
BumblepantsSirBrickalotOfLegostluxsnowhitieMynattbandit778messyvizzitorSeijiAmasawaiso3200LegoboyLego_Starkiki180703GothamConstructionCokhmellymelricecake

Comments