Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(US) For sale: Doctor Who (NISB), Partial UCS R2-D2 (used)

MiniBricks1MiniBricks1 USMember Posts: 52
edited December 2017 in Marketplace
Hey everyone, got a couple sets to sell.

- #21304 Doctor Who: $60; NISB, box is in good shape.

- #10225 R2-D2: $150; About 98% complete. It is missing 40 pieces to the model, as well as the R2-D2 figure. No instructions or box. It is missing the 8x16 tile with the sticker for the plaque, as well as the 4 hoses that are exclusive to the set. The other missing parts aren't expensive (under $7 in total). The set is overall in great condition. I did notice a couple pieces with a little bit of wear, but anything that was bad I pulled out.

I'm looking to sell mainly, but may be willing to trade. I'd be interested in (new or used) Star Wars/ Marvel minifigures.

If you're interested, would like to see pics, or have any questions, just send me a PM. I'll be happy to answer any questions. The R2-D2 is currently constructed, using alternate colors for the missing pieces.

I am relatively new here, so if anyone wants to see some feedback, I do have a BL store. I have not listed either of these items anywhere, but if there is no interest within a couple weeks, I may.

EDIT- Forgot to mention shipping! Cost will just be what USPS charges me.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy