Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Rumour: Next UCS set to be Cloud City

RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,610
So according to Mandrproductions on YouTube the next UCS set is going to be Cloud City, and will retail for $500. According to his source this is maybe a replacement for the Death Star and will be a large play set. In the video he then goes on about the various potential options. 

Personally if this is the case and the next UCS will be another play set I am very happy to skip it and save my money. The Death Star didn’t and hasn’t interested me and it is just an expensive regular set. 

What at do you guys think? Is this great news as they are doing something fans have wanted for a while? Or is this a swing and a miss?

https://youtu.be/z2W23P8Wmd4
CM4S

Comments