Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball Bonanza - Eanair Edition

eanaireanair IrelandMember Posts: 127

Happy Weekend Everyone!  

This weeks Brickset Bendybadger Bonus Ball Bonanza is proudly brought to you by me!

So, this weeks question.  If you won the actual lottery - let's say €10 million - what's the first thing you'd buy yourself?  And no being generous or charitable, I want to hear what totally selfish thing you'd splash out on, just for you!  Private island?  Ferrari?  MISB Cafe Corner?  Me, I'd like to buy an old farm - whitewashed walls, galvanised roof & stone outbuildings. 

As usual the first 59 answers will get a number.  If your number is drawn as the Bonus Ball in this weekends UK lottery then you'll be the winner! 

I might not be able to make your lottery dream come true, but the prize will be something from my Lego stash!  Open worldwide!

FowlerBricksTXLegoguyvizzitorLegoboyiso3200Lego_StarSeijiAmasawaMAGNINOMINISUMBRASirBenTheFewsnowhitieMr_CrossGothamConstructionCoGoldchainskiki180703ricecake

Comments