Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

castle plans

pmfleischpmfleisch WisconsinMember Posts: 2
Hello everyone,

This is my first time on the forum.  I did some searching, but didn't see quite what I was looking for.  I am trying to recreate a lego set from the many many legos my kids have.  In particular, I'm trying to build 71040 - the disney castle.  I know it's not going to look like the set, but I wanted to see what I could do to come close.  I've seen the plans for 71040 online and that's given me some ideas.  I've also seen some other amazing castles online which have kind of boggled my mind.

My question is if there are online resources out there that would help guide me... Like some of the awesome castles that some of you have built - does anyone ever make plans to share how they are built or is that all a part of the fun?  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments