Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Greetings from Leeds (UK)

LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 11

I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks now but only just getting round to posting and saying hello. I’m not new to Lego in the sense I had some when I was younger but am returning now at 33. I have been with my partner for 10 years and we have two young girls (2 & 5). Both have had and played with duplo but we decided the eldest was ready for Lego and bought her 41067 Belle’s Enchanted Castle for Christmas. She struggled with the instructions so I sat and built it with her and we had so much fun. She loves the set and plays with it lots. She’s been looking at more sets on YouTube and asking for more. I spoke with my partner and he wants in on the fun too. So come payday we’re all taking another trip to the Lego store to buy some more.

I’ve been reading the forums and trying to absorb as much as I can. We’re not 100% on what we’ll be bringing home yet but pretty sure there will be some Batman and Disney in there (oh and some more Duplo for the little one!).

LostInTranslationAddicted2Oxygen

Comments