Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Former Lego Maniac (Now AFOL) Hoping to Find Great Community

abordoliabordoli Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 131
Copied from my BrickSet profile:
"AFOL now, but an original "Lego Maniac" since 1975 (UK) ... Themes: Star Wars, Space, LotR/Hobbit, Castle, Heroica, Cusoo/Ideas, Monster Fighters, DC, Marvel, Lone Ranger, Lego Movie, Mini-Figs Mystery Packs, MOCs (Fantasy, Set enhancements). Former BrickLink seller/buyer."

Except for a few periods in my life like being heavily into academia and career stuff, I've always had my inner "Lego Maniac" from the 70s first Kitchen Sets to the draw-dropping first Space Lego sets and a re-awakening with the first Star Wars Lego sets through now. Also planning to do concise, "2-paragraph-with-a-few-sentences-per-paragraph" reviews on the sets I own now as well as my recollections of the sets I owned in the past.

Glad to be here and hope to make new friends!...and talk and reminisce about Lego!

Antony Bordoli
U.K./Italy/U.S.
omnium

Comments