Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball Bonanza- Toc13 edition

Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 651
It has fallen to me to host this week's event. I'm posting a bit earlier than is usual just so I remember to do it.
I'm sure everyone knows roughly how it works by now, if not just answer the question & someone will tell you if you won.

If you want to be added to the list of those who have taken up the Badger's mantle, drop @snowhitie a message.

It so happens that it's my elder daughter's 5th birthday next week (& my wife's but I won't mention which). Some may know that she's my main Lego building companion- although on the smaller sets, she now is the builder.
Right from the start she took a liking to Star Wars (no surprise there), Superheroes & Minidolls. The latter was slightly surprising as there were only a few among many Minifigs (they're now only outnumbered 4:1). Her favourite is, without doubt #shg006 (Supergirl).

All this preamble leads me to the question(s) for this week.

Which is your favourite Minidoll? (even if you hate them all & the very idea of them, there must be one you hate slightly less)
&
Which Minifig would you most like to see in Minidoll form? (I'm going with either a Rebel Pilot or Sabine Wren (I think her hair would work well on the Elves))

Up on offer this week is a Martin McColl double. I know many had issues getting the last couple of offers from there, luckily my local one is very close & very good of late.
#30522 - Batman in the Phantom Zone

#853694 - Kai Keychain.

If my daughter likes the answer & it'll fit, I may throw something else in.

Good Luck!
MaffyDGallardoLUSeijiAmasawaricecakebandit778stluxMr_CrossGothamConstructionCosnowhitieLobotvizzitorMAGNINOMINISUMBRALego_Star

Comments