Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball Bonanza - "3in1" the Mr_Cross edition

Mr_CrossMr_Cross UKMember Posts: 302
It is my pleasure to bring you the Bonusball Bonanza this week.

My son and I really like the 3in1 creator sets, and have enjoyed building a fair few of them. So, the idea for this week is very simply this: your job is to conceive of a 3in1 set. No limits, other than your imagination, the three models could also be from a theme other than creator.

As an example and to try to convey the concept, mine would be called #918,918,918! Classic Space Mania (and would be known by AFOLs worldwide as 'the (neo?) classic space, trans yellow, blue and light bluish grey parts pack').
  • Main model: one man spaceship (but with a buggy) slightly updating #918 and featuring a dark red classic spaceman, a dark bluish grey classic spaceman and a minifig scale robot.
  • Second model: a moon rover and lab kind of updating #6927
  • Third model: a Lamborghini Countach, just because I used to try to build a blue one using parts from #918 & #6927 when I was a boy. It was pretty poor if I recall correctly.
Hopefully that makes sense.

In keeping with the three in one theme, there will be three prizes and three winners.

As usual, post your comment, first 59 answers get a number. If your number is then drawn this weekend as the UK national lottery bonus ball, then you win. Open worldwide.

Prizes:
  1. Matching the Bonusball will win #30051 mini X-wing
  2. My son's favourite idea will win #7799 cargo copter
  3. My favourite idea will win # 30003 road roller

stluxLego_StarCOOLEGOBumblepantsBricklover18KerreGallardoLUbandit778snowhitievizzitorricecakeSeijiAmasawaGothamConstructionCocatwranglerkezSirBenGoldchainstallblocktooLittleLoridonutboy

Comments