Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball - SumoLego Return of the Hexadition

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 8,459
I see dead people!  (Not really, but this was the best reference I could come up with incorporating the number six.)  Anyway, with that nonsense out of the way...

Greetings Bricksetters...

I have been called upon to do the weekly Bonusball Extravaganza!  Because it is 3:00PM EST, I'm sure we're too close to the cut-off for tonight's lottery drawing.  So I will leave it to the random number generator to select this week's winner.

The first fifty nine (59) unique posts get a number for the random number generator.

As I have a wide variety of extra sets, polys, figures and Lego-related whatnot in my inventory, the prize will be a bit of a "winner's choice".  The only condition will be that whatever prize the lucky winner chooses - it will be revealed further below in thread.

Since there has been much discussion about the "exclusives" that may be available for those having the Millennium Falcon VIP Card.  What would be the one exclusive that would immediately prompt you to reconsider paying for a brand new Millennium Falcon, or would make you sing the praises of LEGO if you already bought one.  And let's be realistic here.  Figure the total value of the exclusives is going to be akin to the point system for most bonus credit cards.

My thought - the ability to order the LEGO S@H or LEGO Retail Store Exclusive Polybags or Sets directly from LEGO by way of a special VIP site (limit of two per VIP).

And by the way, that shinny R2-D2 smells like fish to me.  Like the Bat-Pod giveaway from a few years ago.  

Enjoy!
snowhitieLego__MinonKerreBumblepantsdonutboybandit778LegoboyLobotLego_StarMr_CrossSeijiAmasawastluxGothamConstructionCoFowlerBricksvizzitorIceCreamClonekezMAGNINOMINISUMBRAMasterBeefykiki180703ricecakeGoldchainsVorpalRyu

Comments