Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Advice Needed: Keep, Sell, Or Part Out?

SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 326
Hi all.

I have a few sets I no longer feel attached to. The sets in question are the Ewok Village, the Fairground Mixer, and, to a lesser extent, the Simpsons House. They’re all built, in excess of 95% complete (missing very minor parts). I’m not sure what to do with them. If there’s interest I may sell them, but I’m I’m currently entering a phase of MOC building and I want to be able to create more things out of my own imagination. For example, I’ve started building a Modular School and the tan parts from the Simpsons House would be helpful in completing it. 

Of course I also fear I may regret doing either of these things, and I feel inclined to keep them intact. Does anyone have any advice they can offer me?

Thanks. 

Comments