Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Monthly Building Contest - February 18 - Not upright

MattDawsonMattDawson Solihull, UKMember Posts: 1,147
February has certainly come around quick!

I'd completely forgotten that I was in charge of February - so thanks @snowhitie for reminding me...

The challenge:
You can build anything (within reason!) that uses legitimate techniques that doesn't have bricks or pieces facing upright. That's right. Throw out your guide books and SNOT away!

The rules:
- Your model should be newly built for this contest.
- Please only post 1 or 2 pictures of your entry so as to keep the thread loading reasonably well.
- Your model should consist of no more than 50 parts (a plain minifig of legs/torso/head counts as 3)
- Entries accepted until midnight on 28th February, GMT time

The prize:
I have a range of items (including Lesters and Hamley's Royal Guard fig polys!) ... or you can opt for the special MYSTERY PRIZE! 

If you have any questions, please just ask.

Now, off you go!
snowhitiethe_creative_boxLego__MinonstluxFowlerBricksricecakeGothamConstructionCocatwranglerMynattmak0137SirBenvizzitor

Comments