Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[US- FT] Nexo Knights Fortrex, Ninjago Samurai X Cave Chaos (MISB), various other sets

TheUltimateTFOLTheUltimateTFOL Texas, USAMember Posts: 150
I have the two sets in the title unopened as well as a copy of the Morro Dragon with only the first two bags opened, Ronin Rex which was only built once, and Battle for Ninjago City which may be missing a few pieces. I also have a variety of other sets such as the Orc Forge, Warp Stinger, Castle Cavalry, and more (though I'd prefer to trade the larger ones to save on shipping). I would like to trade for either the new Ninjago City set (preferred) or some of the recent modulars like Assembly Square, Brick Bank, or Detective's Office.

I wouldn't trade all of these sets for a single larger one but I'm sure we can work out a fair trade. Each party covers their own shipping.