Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(NL/EU/UK) LF: Dimensions Unikitty Intruction Booklet

Kokkie20Kokkie20 NetherlandsMember Posts: 38
Hello all,
Recently i purchased on a online marketplace a unikitty dimensions figure, with the tought of it that it would include the instruction booklet to.
Sadly it wasnt with the order, so i am still looking for 1.
I found a few on bricklink but none of the sellers are either responding to a message or a quote (So i can know what they will charge for the booklet + shipping and handling)
So i hope here is someone who does have the booklet and not doing anything with it and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price to me.

For those who are wondering this is what i mean with the booklet:

My location is in the netherlands, so preferring a seller here but if needed will do with someone else if they can give me a estimate of the total price (Hoping to spend about €1,25 incl shipping, not sure if possible but let me know what price you can get it delivered to me) Saw them selling for around €0,10 - 0,25 on bricklink (Converted the price))

Comments